Monday, October 13, 2008

Scarecrow Day

Raegan and Kyson had scarecrow day at there school and they got to decorate a scarecrow. The one with blue hair is Kysons and it is the cutest thing but if you know Kyson he is the cutest little guy. It was funny cause Hailee was trying to get him to get yellow or orange yarn so it looked a little more like a scare crow but this is what he wanted.

Here is my cute angel and her little scarecrow she made nothing to exciting I am not very good with stuff like that but she liked it.

2 comments:

Shemra said...

Those are pretty cute scarecrows!!

The Wright Family said...

Hey girlie! I just stumbled across your blog! Let me just say, your kids are absolutely GORGEOUS! Wow! How are you, I havne't seen you in years! The last time I saw you you were renting that house across the street from the Glovers. When are you moving back, I think it's about time!! :) Well, hope all is well, I'm going back to your blog to catch up on your going-ons!