Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Fun with Grammy and Grandpa LaCorti!

Here is Micheal with his first fish. It is really little but he was excited. We took my dad and Cindy to tomlinson run to go fishing it was so much fun.

Here is Micheal, Raegan and grandpa LaCorti
in front of the water fall thing at sation square
in Pittsburgh.







My Dad and Raegan at the Italian festival
getting ready to watch the fire works.
Raegan with her first fish she actually ended upcatching the biggest fish.



Grammy and the kids at station square in Pittsburgh!

1 comment:

McDonald Army Brats*** said...

I think I almost cried when I saw that you had a blog! I have been missing yall so much. I am so excited to see pics of yall and get to keep in touch better with yall. I MISS YALL SO MUCH! Hugs from Alaska! :)